Parnity was developed to be shared with the entire team. Thinking about that, we created different permissions for different departments inside your company.
The permissions will determine what each team member can access in your company's Parnity account.
What are the permissions and which positions are they recommended for?
Directors, Owners, and Managers
Pricing, Financial, Operational, and Commercial
What are the accesses that each permission gives?
- Edit and visualize Company Profile and Home
- Find forwarders
- View other companies' profiles
- Send emails to the companies' key contacts
- Visualize My partners list
- Visualize My partners by country
- Visualize MyRanking of partners by country
- Visualize Partnership overview
- Write notes in Partnership overview
- All accesses the viewer has
- Add, remove and edit partners (from Parnity's database, upload list, or one at a time)
- Create and edit MyRanking lists
- Rank partners by country
- Edit about partnership
- All accesses viewer and builder have
- Visualize and add business data
- Analytics full access
* Manage team members is optional and can be granted for any permission
How do permissions work?
There are a few scenarios that compose Parnity's permissions:
1. The first team member to sign up to Parnity is automatically assigned as Administrator, regardless of the job position. They can manage the team and add new team members by default, and that allows them to change other team members permissions.
2. If it's not the first team member of the company to sign up to Parnity:
- When a team member is invited by other, the permission will be chosen by whom is inviting in the moment of the invitation. They can also choose if the person will be allowed to manage team and add new team members.
- If a team member signs up without an invitation, the department informed by the time of the signup, according to the correspondence shown at the beginning of the article, will determine which permission will be given.