Now you can contact the companies you are interested in making business with and get quotes from them straight from Parnity. And today you are going to learn how it works and what the best practices for contacts through our platform are.
The message will be delivered to the contact's email inbox. From there, their reply will be sent to your e-mail. It is a way to make it easier for you to contact new partners using Parnity as your connection channel!
How can I contact my partners?
- You always have to be logged in to be able to send an email, so after logging in, you can go to "Find Forwarders" and search for the company you want to contact.
- Click on "View Profile".
- In the "key contacts" section you will see the button "Send an Email". When you click on it for the first time you will see an introduction message that should be read carefully and there's a check box for you to confirm that you agree and you're aware of our rules for messaging at Parnity.
- Write your message and add a subject, then click "Send".
What does best practices for contacts mean to Parnity?
There are three fundamental "rules" for contacting in Parnity, and we do that because we care about the content of the messages you will receive from others, and the other way around. So in order to avoid unwanted messages or spam, and make this a business-maker environment only, we are asking all of our users to agree with the following:
- Be kind, remember that this is a first contact, present yourself.
Make your messages as personal as possible using the name of the person that's available in the key contacts' section, that increases the chances of your message being read. You want to start a partnership with this company, so it's always nice to make a good impression!
- Don't forget to be clear about the reason of your contact and the opportunity you are bringing to the person.
All companies have registered to Parnity expecting to get more business opportunities and not presentations about other companies without a clear purpose or explicit opportunity. If your goal is to be reached by others, you can work on your profile to increase your chances of being found on the search. So keep in mind to only contact someone if you have a real business opportunity to offer them, it's very important to not forget the real purpose behind this tool.
- Never spam! Parnity is about real connections. Spam is not tolerated.
If you are interested in sending the same message to multiple people and companies, Parnity is not the place for it. This type of behavior is not accepted in our platform. We want our users to receive real businesses opportunities, that is what you are more than welcome to bring to them here!
What is considered as SPAM and what is the penalty for doing it?
We consider as spam messages that are sent to several different people at the same time or in a short period of time and/or are not addressed to a specific person. As a penalty for spamming, the account will be blocked.
- What is allowed and how to prevent from being blocked?
Send up to 20 messages per day to other key contacts
Send message to a maximum of 3 people per company
We want to make things easier and faster for you to contact your partners because we understand how valuable time is. But we also want to do that in the best way to protect you from getting spam, so if you are receiving any kind of disturbing messages, please report to us!
What do you think? Will this new release be useful to you? We'd love to hear your feedback!
If you have any questions in this regard, please send us a message and we'll be glad to assist you.